Your Discovery Bay Plumbers
Are you tired of dealing with businesses who don’t live up to your expectations? Look to your local Discovery Bay plumbing experts at Reed Plumbing Call us at (925) 371-5671 to arrange an immediate visit from one of our technicians.
Discovery Bay Residential
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Water Heaters
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Water Softeners
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sump Pumps
We do it all, from drain cleaning to faucet replacement to whole house repiping. There is no plumbing job too small or too difficult for us. We understand how significant your home is to you, and you need your plumbing problems dealt with efficiently.
How do you know when your sewer line needs to be repaired?
Sewer lines can become cracked or out of alignment due to a number of reasons:
- Intrusive tree roots
- Ground shifting
- Extreme temperatures
If a failing sewer line is not taken care of straightaway, it can wreck your pipes and result in sewage backingup through your toilets and even on your lawn.
The last thing you want is a sewer line emergency, here are a couple of things to indicate that your sewer line might be in need of repair:
- Water damage in the foundation
- Foul odors coming from the drain
- Slow drains
If any of these are present, your sewer line should be inspected straight away to avoid further damage to your home.
What are some warning signs your home may need professional drain cleaning?
To maintain your pipes in good condition and free flowing you need to have your drains cleaned routinely. Give some thought to professional drain cleaning if you detect any of the following:
- Foul odors wafting up from your drain
- Frequent drain clogs
- Flooded basement
Our comprehensive drain cleaning solutions will get rid of any blockage and return your drain and sewer lines back to normal. We have the tools to track down the blockage and remove it completely, so your drains stay clog-free for the long term. No matter what is creating problems in your pipes, we can deal with it for you.
We can remove stubborn tree roots and other debris that have been attached to pipe walls using state-of-the-art hydrojetting services. This highly effective service can also refresh older pipes by eliminating calcium buildup that happens with age. We can get your pipes to like new while increasing their lifespan with our professional drain cleaning solutions.
How do you know your water heater needs to be replaced?
Have you been avoiding updating your water heater? The average lifespan of this unit is 7-10 years. If you have an older model that is starting to show signs of failing, you might need to consider a replacement. If you continue to put it off you repair bills may continue to increase. The simple truth is that when you install a new water heater it will likely be more cost-efficient and pay for itself in the long haul.
Signs it is time to upgrade your water heater:
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you running out of hot water too soon? There might be an underlying issue with your water heater that requires a replacement. We will examine your unit and provide you with a cost-effective option.
- Leaking tank: If you notice puddles near the base of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank is leaking. More times than not this is caused by corrosion from minerals and sediments in the water. A leaky tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. More often than not, you will need to replace your entire water heater. Not to worry, we will assist you find the best unit that suits your needs and budget.
- Poor water quality: Are you beginning to notice rust or sediment in your water? This is yet another indication that the tank has corroded, and that your water heater will need to be replaced.
Is Trenchless Sewer Repair Right for You?
There is another option to digging down to a sewer line repair. An increasing number of homeowners are choosing trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many advantages to trenchless repair. They include:
- Money – Without the task of digging to find the pipes, you will save money.
- Time – Digging is the biggest part of a sewer line repair. Making a repair without digging can save a considerable amount of time.
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed below a building or somewhere in your yard, digging to the repair will damage your basement or lawn. A trenchless repair may keep your garden intact.
Ask our team of experts at Reed’s if a trenchless sewer repair is your best option.
How do you determine if it’s time to repipe?
Repiping your home is a large task. Many homeowners will try to avoid repiping for as long as they can but there are some signs that you may observe that mean you really need to repipe. Typical signs include water pressure issues, extreme changes in the color or smell of your water, multiple repairs and frequent leaks. If you experience any of of these issues, you may want to consider repiping.
Tips to Avoid a Clogged Toilet
It should come as no surprise that this is one of the most frequent plumbing problems in your home. The truth is, if a clogged toilet is dismissed it can lead to more expensive and serious issues. Here are some things you can do to make sure it happens more infrequently:
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels and diapers.
- Adding childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush foreign objects.
If your home is dealing with unforeseen plumbing problems, from sewer line damage to water heater issues, call Reed Plumbing for a consultation. Expert work at a fair price is our promise to you. It doesn’t matter what plumbing issue you are dealing with, our team is ready to take care of it for you.
Discovery Bay Commercial
Numerous businesses throughout Discovery Bay trust Reed’s with all their plumbing issues. We realize you have to be concentrating on managing your business and your clients, so let us take care of you.
All of our expert technicians are knowledgeable in all elements of commercial plumbing issues. From flood control to drain cleaning to clogged toilets, we take care of it all. We carry out basic service jobs in addition to more complex projects such as gas line installation, or plumbing remodeling alterations that may be needed.
When you require top quality plumbing services at reasonable prices call the experts at (925) 371-5671 and talk with Reed Plumbing.